Beauty Trends for Winter 2011

    Hello~ Just wanted to throw up a quick post of upcoming beauty trends from the Sephora's Beauty & the Blog.


    I am totally digging the lower lash line emphasis trend - AWESOME for mono/hidden lidders ^_^ Plus you don't have to worry about blending as much since the lines and edges should be sharper on the lower lash line. 


    I'm not sure how any of the looks they used to accompany this post are "pastel" in the "Easter" sense, I suppose they meet soft pinks, apricots, and minty greens.  I totally dig this too; it's weird but I've totally been on a pastel/creme color kick lately.  I just picked up the China Glaze Re-fresh Mint nail polish:

    Swatch credits to: Vampy Varnish

    And a creme pink Lioele Princess Nail color in Pretty Pink.


    Basically a lot of pastel xD Anyway, I want to quickly finish editing a video and hopefully, I'll be able to post it up later tonight :D

Total Pageviews