2NE1 "It Hurts" (아파) CL Inspired Looks

    2NE1's "It Hurts" MV came out a couple weeks ago and I was so intrigued by the funny lower lashes I had to do it :D  CL is my favorite 2NE1 member actually~ she's so coool!!!  She's one of the few celebs I would love to be friends with...but for now I'll content myself to being her stalker fan ^_~  I actually did two looks in this tutorial, which is why it took me so long to edit ><


    Products Used:
    Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation in Buff 150
    Benefit Boi-ing Concealer in Medium
    Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Pencil in Zero
    MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
    Koji Dolly Wink Liquid Liner in Black
    NYX False Lashes in 114
    Revlon Fantasy Lengths False Lashes in 91003 Flirty
    (yes, I forgot mascara again) 
    NARS Laguna Bronzer
    R&R Contrived Pressed Blush in Foreplay

    Look #1 - Nude Lips:
    NYX Round Lipstick in Circe

    Look #2 - Bejeweled Eyes & Red Lips:
    Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Perversion
    Maybelline Color Sensational Lipliner in Red 50
    NYX Round Lipstick in Snow White
    Tony Moly BB Slim Pact Party Lover in Shade #2
    C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Shine

    My skin was still healing from the hives I got a few weeks ago so putting on makeup was little unpleasant :P  Also I was really tired so I think my voice was really monotone ;_;

    And I didn't take any pics of the first look because....I forgot >< (kind of like how I always forget to put on mascara) but I did snap a few shots of the second look.  I feel like shouldn't have smoked out the eyes so much and that the jewels aren't exactly in the right place... :P but oh wellz, live and learn ^_^ For those curious my earrings are from The Limited and were a gift from a friend.  The faux fur jacket is my mom's ;) although I did just purchase a gorgeous faux fur lined cardigan from Ann Taylor LOFT's 40% off Black Friday Sale! I'll show you guys when it comes in because I think I'm going to love it. 


    My camera was in one of it's unpredictable mood swings and for once it was good - I love the lighting and saturation in the first one!   I don't know how or why it turned out that way (I'm such a camera noob), usually it overexposes on auto-focus (like the 2nd pic) but that one time the camera and lighting just came together exactly how I wanted ^_^  And yep, that's actually all my hair xD  Even curly it's about 3 inches from hitting my butt....it looks like a large rat died in the shower every time I wash my hair :\  I keep telling myself I'm going to cut it but I just never get around to it.

    Here are some screencaps of CL wearing the looks I did:


    The second screencap is about the closest you get to the red lipstick look the whole MV.  CL's overall look here just made the whole MV for me - she just looks so beast!   The boots, the fur, the Amy Winhouse-esque bun.... Here's the actual "It Hurts" MV with both looks below to see the coolness in action~


    However, like I said, I don't feel like I was spot-on as I could've been with these looks :\  Now that I'm studying the eyes again, smoking out the eyes so much made it turn out less "edgy" and more 50s? Nonetheless, here's a close up of my eyes:


    I so dig the funky lower lashes ^_^ I'm really into the whole "decorating the waterline" thing because it's kinda pointless for me to put a lot of color on my upper lid.  I have hidden double folds (when I open my eyes wide I'm pretty much mono-lidded) so no matter how much e/s I put on, it usually ends up tucked underneath :P eheh that's another reason I'm constantly eyeballing CL's makeup is because she rocks a lot of monolid looks.

    Yuppp, I think that's all I have for this post~  I can't believe it's already December, my god!  It's just friggin' crazy, time is flying for this year (I feel like I say this every year).  But you know what they say...When you're 10, life moves at 10mph. When you're 30, life moves at 30mph. When you're 50...and so on (until you "crash" that is ehehe). So, yep~ that's all for now :}

Total Pageviews