Sale: Target Boots & Slippers - BOGO 50%


    Hey peeps, I haven't done a Sales post in awhile (not that it means I haven't been shopping, unfortunately) - so I thought I'd quickly pop this up for all you peeps who were interested in the Women's Cyril Bootie Slippers (the furry boots) I reviewed in my shamelessly long Target shoe post last week.  They're not on sale for $18.50 anymore (aka back up to $22) but it's still a good deal if you pick up another pair of boots or slippers with it :)  Perhaps  the Womens' Chandra Suede Scuff Slipper? They are super comfy!

    I'm not positive when the sale ends however...  Anyway, shipping is free for $50+ and *cue Ebates spiel* don't forget to use the 3% cashback on Ebates:


    New members have a choice of a $10 gift card and Target is one of them.  This is my referral link (thank you!) and Ebates.com straight for the anti-referrals ;)

Total Pageviews